Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wedding Photography

I have had the privilege to work with two AMAZING wedding photographers/mentors the past two weeks. Jen and Jody are so helpful and patient with me, I couldn't ask for better teachers. They have taught me SO much within the past two weekends, that I feel like a whole other person when I'm taking pictures.

I have edited two of the four (yes that's right, FOUR) weddings that I took and they are up in Flickr and are ready to be looked at. I feel that I have also gotten better at editing, it's tedious, but worth it in the end when you get the final product!

Thanks to all those who have encouraged me to follow my dream of photography! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Liz Nicks said...

Great pictures Sarah! You are a natural and did an awesome job! By the way, the 3rd wedding you shot, with pink and black, was awesome. They had tons of very cute details and you did a great job showing them off!