Thursday, July 12, 2007

Recent Trips

Sorry it has taken me so long to update the website and my blog! After Rainier, I haven't had much time to catch up on things. Been on the go a lot.

I started helping out my friend Kami with coaching younger kids in polo. I also joined a club water polo team on Sundays. And as of tomorrow, I start my new job as a photographer! I can't wait!

So I have most of the pics from Rainier up. Over the weekend I will post more in Flickr. Thanks for being patient!

1 comment:

Liz Nicks said...

Looks and sounds like lots of fun! The pictures are awesome, they make me miss being able to walk to even the mail box without having to stop and catch my breath! (thank goodness Andres gets the mail and not me, I make sure the TV doesn't break!) We still miss you two tons!!!