Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July!

The fourth started off really hectic for me! I took Brian to the yard and headed straight to the grocery store b/c I was making bread pudding for the BBQ that were going to later that day. I showed up to the game a few minutes late. For all of you that know me, you know that drives me nuts! I like to get there 30-45 mins early. I met up with my friends Shelly, Shane and Greg. They're our family up here. Gotta love them. :) I know I do! The Mariners took a win that day! They've been doing awesome.

So now to the important events for that day... Everyone loved my bread pudding. :)

Ok, I guess there were actually some other cool events that happened. Like the fire works! Shane did an awesome job picking out some crazy ones! What's great about Shane and Shelly's place is they have a HUGE front yard and it's set back from the street, so it's a secluded yard and we were able to shoot off a ton of illegal fireworks. We're such rebels. I shouldn't say "we," really it was the guys. Brian, Shane and Greg. Brian was close to death a couple of times, but for some reason after almost lighting his face on fire he went back for more. I found it interesting that the guys would stand for 5 minutes and try to light the fireworks and sparklers with their cigars. It was much more easier with a lighter. I think Greg learned that it was a lot safer too when a sparkler almost singed his eye brows off.


Shelly and I


Greg and Brian


Shelly and I again


Greg trying to light the sparkler with his cigar


Greg getting attacked by the sparkler

No comments: