Sunday, July 6, 2008

Visits

I'm slacking a lot... Time has flown by these past couple of months! Brian and I have had quite a few visits since we've been up here this summer. My cousin Shannon came up and spent the weekend with us while the Angels were in town. What a blast! My Uncle Mike came in for a conference and was able to meet up with us for two days. During that time we were able to show him most of downtown. I've added pictures of some of the places we went to. Just recently my grandparents drove up to see what Seattle was all about. It was so great to see them. We've really missed seeing family. Soon we will have a visit from my mom and dad. I'm counting down the days!!!

Oh! One thing I forgot to mention that was really exciting while my Uncle Mike was here was that Brian got us onto Safeco Field on his day off!!! What an AWESOME experience! We had the WHOLE field to ourselves. We were spoiled. :)

Brian has still been traveling a lot. It may be the same amount as last year, but for some reason to me, it seems triple this year. So in order to keep busy, I have been working on getting my website up and running for my photography. After all the hard work, I have finally launched it. If you haven't seen it yet check it out at www.searaphotography.com. The water polo team that I coached last summer is playing again this summer. We started practice last month. My friend Kami and I are totally overwhelmed with kids, but we LOVE it! The program is getting so big! I've also started coaching at another program on Mercer Island where we lived last summer. It's small right now, but it's a lot of fun as well. The kids are great. Other than that I have been hanging out with a lot of friends who keep me busy! They're so good to me!


Post Alley



Uncle Mike and I


A really neat waterfall downtown near the water




You may think it's lame, but I don't. How many of you can say that you stepped foot on Safeco's grass? Yeah that's what I thought... I have proof that I did :)


He says it all in this pic.


Total baseball attitude... Ball Players....




Walkway from the bullpen to the field


Brian made fun of me for taking a pic of the phone, but it's a part of his job! I'm a proud wife, what can I say?




Space Needle







No comments: